KNUTH Machine Tools is a leading supplier and manufacturer of conventional and CNC machine tools.
Key to KNUTH's success is consistent high quality, technical innovations, decades of experience, and competitive pricing.
A strategically located network of German and international affiliates ensures direct proximity to customers. This ensures a market-wide presence and the availability of expert consultation and service wherever our customers may be located.
To review the complete portfolio of machine tools for sheet metal work and machining, please visit the easy to navigate and very informative company website at www.knuth.de.
X.mill 640 CNC
- Reliable, compact machining center with extensive equipment for streamlined, cost-effective series productions
- premium linear guides and powerful servo drives on all axes
- Solid cast-iron machine body serves as foundation for high precision at high travel speeds, and powerful chip removal
- totally enclosed work space with side doors ensures maximum safety and flexibility
- Siemens 808 D control: cost-effective, easy to handle, superior reliability backed by worldwide service
RSM 800 Grinding Machine
- high-quality, rigid construction for high grinding precision
- Precise orientation of spindle head and grinding headstock
- Precision and high-quality manufacturing processes result in an extremely quiet operation
- High-precision guideways of linear and transverse movement consisting of combined V-guides and box ways
- grinding headstock can be rotated by 180° to switch between internal and external grinding
- hydraulic longitudinal feed, variable speed
KNUTH Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH
Phone: +49 4321 6090
Fax: +49 4321 68900
233 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay
Phone: +84 4 37730826
Fax: +84 4 37730827
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.